We are looking to appoint an Associate in Accounts & Finance for our Bahrain office. The ideal candidate will have less than 5 years experience within a similar role in industry.
Primary responsibilities will include (1) development and management of appropriate finance & accounting practices, (2) management of governance and accounting standards, (3) accountability for day-to-day operations (including input and oversight in book-keeping), (4) management of audit standards, (5) ownership of company policies and procedures and (6) responsibility for all staff salaries, vacation, medical and logistics.
An ambitious Assistant Manager (with an investments / accounting background) looking to take up greater responsibility / accountability would be a natural fit.
Company offers a competitive compensation package, including annual vacation leave ticket and medical insurance
Detailed job description:
- Oversee operation of office accounts and finance (including expenditures, petty cash, customer accounts,
billing and collection, etc.) and liaison across our offices regularly
- Develop and implement new administrative systems and policies and procedures which ensure productive
and efficient office operations, and administer the day-to- day activities of the office
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, and defining bookkeeping policies / procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain and balance general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contribute in fulfilling all conditions of year-end audit