Associate Consultant - Market Access( Job Number: 1800000M)
With a global presence and local expertise across five continents, our client advises healthcare, life sciences and governmental organisations to improve access to healthcare from pricing, market access and geographic investment decisions that drive results.
The Associate Consultant will leverage his/her industry experience to support clients in communicating value, justifying price, working closely with the project leader on mid-size or moderate to complex projects/consulting engagements.
The Associate Consultant is responsible for developing and implementing access strategies in emerging markets within healthcare.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Develop market strategies for emerging markets
• Work with project team on building strong, long term relationships with existing clients.
• Evaluate the economic value of specific program(s) scenarios aimed to increase access of patients to treatment
• Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams.
• Assist the team in engaging new clients and developing relationships with key national and international stakeholders.
• Lead clients presentations and proposals helping clients understand the value that the firm provides through its service offerings.
• Conduct data analysis for market research projects.
• Bachelor s degree with a major in science, economics or a social science. Health Research, Health economics, Biopharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Development, Pharmaceutical Studies, life sciences.
• Between 3 to 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical company
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, leading meetings, business and report writing.
• Self-motivated with strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven project management experience.
• Willingness and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Office Suite, Powerpoint and Excel.
• Experience in statistical analysis preferred, knowledge of SAS or STATA would be useful.
• Must be able to travel easily with no restrictions as this role requires extensive travelling.