We are looking for an Associate Director - Digital to join our team in Riyadh.
Digital specialists partner with colleagues and clients across the network to develop, launch and optimize their digital business strategies. Our digital strategy group is a collaborative unit that works across disciplines, including corporate communication, crisis and issues, sustainability and corporate responsibility, media relations, stakeholder engagement and creative and technology teams.
• Demonstrate experience and a passion for the digital media tech landscape including social media platforms and digital analytics, monitoring and research tools
• Collaborate on and execute day-to-day digital client project work and produce quality client deliverables
• Develop integrated content strategies and narratives that demonstrate a robust understanding of digital and social media platforms, target audiences and measurement
• Develop advertising and amplification strategies with a strong understanding of paid social media campaigns, sponsored content, and influencer identification and management
• Contribute to digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on analytics, meaningful digital experiences and well-coordinated influencer engagement
• Devise audience-specific insights, particularly regarding unique behaviors , preferences and attitudes/perceptions in order to build audience profiles/personas and develop successful strategy or programming for reaching each audience
• Support business development, especially the integration of digital to proposals and pitches
• Provide counsel to clients in the form of memos and presentations
• Develop research queries and analyze resulting data to produce novel, informed ways of addressing a client s questions and/or of accessing consumer opinion
• Conduct research using digital and analytic tools and synthesize data from multiple channels or activation streams to inform a clear point of view on implications for future program or campaign activities
• Work cross-functionally with other strategy colleagues, client partners, discipline leads, and other internal partners
• Partner with client services to help grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction by identifying and presenting solutions for key strategic challenge(s) and business, communications and digital needs to be addressed
• Play an active role in brainstorm meetings, challenging convention by creating and innovating and presenting new campaign ideas
• Maintain self-driven passion and curiosity to stay abreast of current industry trends affecting clients, and be able to analyze and make strategic recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding both identified and emerging issues
• Ideally, a minimum of 7 years experience in a digital environment, ideally in consulting, business development or strategy with a strong knowledge of social media platforms
• Successful track record of delivering strategically thoughtful projects that deliver measurable impact
• Strong capabilities in PowerPoint
• Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
• Previous agency or consulting experience is highly desirable
• Willingness to mentor and train staff at all levels
• Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent experience
APCO IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 30 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 32 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait. Our projects also take us to Cairo, Amman, Muscat, Beirut and other markets in the Levant.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO s MEA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO s global AI Comms Lab , a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the Middle East and pride ourselves on making an impact.