What s in it For You:
• The opportunity to take on some of the world s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
• The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
• The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and associated duties.
• Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and associates on general HR related queries, requests and Company Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Manager
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Compensation & Benefits
• Assist in any C&B initiatives / analysis
• Assists with benefits administration for MENA associates e.g. Medical & Life Insurance, Flight Allowances, Schooling Fees/
• Submit monthly payroll information to the payroll providers by the pre-agreed deadlines to ensure that salaries are deposited to the employee accounts by the dates specified in their contracts of employment.
• Assist Auditors with any payroll/employee enquiries during Year End Audit.
HR Policies & Procedures
• Assistant in ensuring compliance to all HR policies and procedures
• Assisting in drafting / revising of policies and procedures
• Participates in the development and administration of new HR initiatives.
Employee Life Cycle Administration
• Assisting with recruitment process from requisition management, preparation/ updating of Job Descriptions, advertising, sourcing, arranging interviews, and communications with candidates etc
• Responsible for organizing any pre-employment checks
• Preparing & Issuing Offer Letters & Contracts
• Establishment of Associate Personnel Files both Electronic & Hard Copy (where necessary)
• Preparation of Associates letters e.g. Salary Certificates, NOC s etc
• Support Induction of new associates
• Providing monthly payroll inputs in all MENA payrolls
• Conduct exit interviews / stay interviews and prepare analysis of information gathered.
• Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinarians and grievances undertaking such tasks as may be required.
• Collating HR reports both manually (excel based) as well and HRIS reports
• Keeping HRIS accurate. Inputs hew hires, terminations and other changes into the HRIS.
• Assisting with Manager HRIS education
• Assisting with preparations of reports for various HR Projects
• Ensure that the Company remains compliant with Immigration Legislation by regularly maintaining records and initiating appropriate applications for work permits, visas etc.
• Coordinate closely with Government Relation Officer to drive completion of immigration related tasks
• Ensure associates and managers are communicated with on a timely basis in relation to visa s.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
• Proven Experience in HR preferably in Global Multinational companies
• Able to work independently with a high level of accountability
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work with good judgement
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills.
• Fluency in English both verbal and written
Preferred Qualifications :
• Understand and practice Company and Customer safety policies and procedures.
• Ability to plan and organise effectively to meet the demands of the business.
• Knowledge of local labor laws
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within a Customer s organisation.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and audiences
• Team player who is hands-on and collaborative