1. Role Specification
Key Purpose of Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide marketing support that will contribute to the company s ability to meet its operational goal of becoming the leading market resource for trusted, informative information and expertise about international investment, insurance and financial planning. This role will require a co-operative individual with a can do attitude who is personable and communicative. They should enjoy working within a team but at the same time be able to work on their own initiative.
As an Associate, you will ensure best practices in enhancing the AES brand, through using inbound and outbound marketing techniques. You should have sound knowledge of digital and traditional marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, product marketing, email marketing and content marketing. A valuable Marketing Associate will also keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices, and share these with the team. You will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives across AES International, specialising in inbound marketing.
We re primarily looking to hire a social media expert to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have a strong command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, an excellent grasp of written English and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
Client Service Delivery (Value Make it Happen)
• Ensure a comprehensive and cohesive branding presence for AES International by collaborating with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message
• Manage the company s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, and potentially additional channels (Instagram).
• Work alongside the senior associate to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don t yet know us.
• Craft timely and well-thought-out responses to our followers. You will have an excellent command of written English.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, videos and more).
• Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
• Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
Other duties may include:
• Searching for more data sources and innovative ways to grow database in a quality driven manner
• Effectively and promptly distribute and record leads when necessary and ensure adequate follow up based on best practice
• Make and monitor lists for all types of client prospects
• Manage requests for new materials from other parts of the business, by discussing with the Senior Associate or Associate Director on the most appropriate means to achieve the desired objective
• Attracting prospects into HubSpot and adding to central LinkedIn
• Assisting in creating and executing campaigns in timely and accurate manner
Additional Main Duties
Achieve Good Client Outcomes
(Value Lead from the Front)
• Keep on top of lead reporting, including close rates
• Keep up-to-date with new media developments and initiatives
• Keep up-to-date with general media, marketing and financial industry news
• Respond to advisory teams in a timely, effective and efficient way, with a high degree of accuracy
Working as a Team
(Value Working Together)
• Cultivate the values and behaviours of AES within and outside the organisation
• Support and actively encourage inbound lead generation through all online channels including the website and social media
• Work with the Senior Associates and Associate Director to develop new, and update existing, marketing collateral such as website pages, eBooks, sales aids, etc., ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to craft landing pages and lead generation forms
• Assist the marketing team in other areas of the business if required
• Proactively prepare for regular 121s and appraisals
• Actively seek to develop experience and competencies
• Meeting stretch targets in regard to growing the number of blog subscribers, LinkedIn followers and other social media followings
• Ensuring all employees (where possible) have a LinkedIn profile and are sharing/liking/engaging in social media
(Value Thinking with Purpose)
• Participate in and/or support key projects and practice/technical initiatives across the business as required
• Provide constructive feedback on new and existing processes
• Understand and promote the principles of inbound marketing including landing pages, personas, conversion tactics and testing and the customer journey
• Providing insight and analysis regarding engagement
• Provide basic design support where needed
(Value Be the Difference)
• Be a brand ambassador for AES and promote all services, our values and behaviours to ensure good client outcomes and meet conduct responsibilities
• Understand the need for consistency within the company's culture
• Take steps to pass relevant examinations at an early date