About the Position
The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait or Oman
Are you a proactive Auditor seeking the next adventure in your career? Want to join a multi-award winning business offering a great people culture, full relocation support and exceptional development opportunities? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a number of Associate and Senior Auditors to join our Audit business and relocate to our sites in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman.
• Excellent/competitive salary DOE
• Relocation costs covered
• Annual bonus
• Health insurance
• Annual air fare home
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
• 22 days' annual leave.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. We are committed to hiring and developing the most passionate people and are well on our way to achieving our ambition of becoming the best employer by 2020.
As a global leader in professional services, we are always striving to make things better, and that starts with a culture that gives you the training, opportunities and creative freedom you need to make a [URL Removed] believe that you are always learning, no matter where you are in your career, and recognise the value of investing in focused and rapid technical and personal development.
This development will continue throughout your career, so you can build on your strengths, fulfil your potential with our firm and increase your value in the marketplace.
As one of our Auditors, you will participate in a range of audit engagements and ensure that clients receive a high-quality [URL Removed] as part of a skilled team, you'll share responsibility, provide support, maintain strong communications and provide progress updates to senior team [URL Removed] in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait or Oman, you will:
• Establish and build internal and external relationships
• Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY
• Help to prepare for, and take part in, meetings with target management teams
• Prepare reports and schedules for clients and other parties
• Support people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
• Anticipate and identifying risks, escalating any issues as appropriateAbout You:To become one of our Associate or Senior Auditors, you'll need:
• At least one year's professional experience in an audit, accounting or finance role
• A strong academic record, including a degree (or equivalent) and a professional qualification, such as an ACCA, CPA or CA
• To be proactive, accountable and results-driven
• The ability to deal with competing priorities
• Excellent communication skills
• An understanding of how to manage resources
We're eager to hear from you if you have experience as an Associate Auditor, Senior Auditor, Auditor, Accountant, Engagement Auditor, Assurance Senior, Audit Senior, Audit Semi-Senior or Assurance Semi-Senior.
Webrecruit and EY are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to build your legacy with us as an Associate or Senior Auditor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury