At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Non Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients information.
Our team helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven t. You ll work alongside senior members of the client s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client s information.
As a Manager, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team s technical acumen
• Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
• Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
• Train, coach, and supervise staff
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)