Job Description & Summary
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
The adoption of digital technology is driving organisational change at an unparalleled rate. This change creates risk and trust has become essential for organisations to thrive in tomorrow s digital world. Our people combine digital, risk and technology expertise to help organisations build and maintain that trust.
Due to the rapid growth of our team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated Senior Associates with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client data analytics projects. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. People with the right blend of hands-on data experience, an eye for innovation to help us build client offerings and an understanding of the markets in which we work.
You will work with some of the most highly regarded clients in the region and help them to extract value and insight from their data. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of data projects across a range of sectors and across the Middle East region. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network. As a Senior Associate your responsibilities will include:
• The execution and delivery of data engagements from requirements gathering and solution design through to delivery.
• Using a range of business intelligence tools and techniques to uncover insight and value.
• Presenting findings and deliverables to senior stakeholders in written reports, presentations and interactive dashboards.
• Identifying opportunities to help our clients using data and analytics.
• Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team in data management techniques and methodologies.
• Being an active member of the team on client-facing project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables
• Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism
• Assisting business development activities through working on bids and proposal responses
• Education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as computer science, data analytics or mathematics
• Years of Experience : 3-6 years of relevant experience in data management and governance preferably within a professional services environment.
• In-depth understanding of at least one business intelligence tool such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, D3 or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge and experience in the delivery of data management projects including data governance, data quality, data transformation, data analysis and data protection.
• Strong knowledge of database and ETL technologies and proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
• The ability to capture business requirements and translate them into a technical solution.
• Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules.
• Experience working in data privacy and protection (e.g. GDPR ) is attractive but not essential.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker is a must.
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)