• Leading the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the entity s design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
• Understand the expectations of key stakeholders and their perceptions of value. Evaluate current IA scorecard of key performance indicators (KPIs). Understand the risk assessment process and client s risk culture and risk appetite
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit s results. Design, build and implementation methodologies, metrics and reporting dashboards for the analysis, measurement and ongoing monitoring of risk and control . Responsible for providing high level support and leadership for the planning, implementation and administration of the entity s Internal Audit Plan.
• Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in Financial Services Internal Audit and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
• Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
• Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
• As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
• The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC s Financial Services Internal Audit team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of Internal Audit related projects within Financial Services. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
• The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
• Education: Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Finance, Economics, Business etc.
• Mandatory qualifications: The following qualifications are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role: Chartered Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Proven IT skills in the following programmes such as excel, word, PowerPoint etc
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Financial Services, preferably within a professional services environment.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Industry Type :
Accounting & Auditing
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury