Audio Visual Engineer
Audio Visual Systems Engineer responsible for the design, testing, installation, and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of customer environments. The successful candidate will have a history of creating designs that integrate various audio visual control systems.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Develop designs that meet customer functional and budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for always maintaining professional attitude and delivering excellent customer service.
- Generate functional and connection-level drawings for audio, video, control, and communications systems.
- Create Engineering Design Packages (to include A/V control, video, audio, and networking schematics).
- Generate and submit List of Materials (LOM) and monitor the ordering of A/V equipment and materials.
- Coordinate the requirements, integration, and installation of A/V control system programs.
- Define functional requirements for control systems programmer.
- Support the on-site installation efforts of the team. Troubleshoot and debug AV systems.
- Full compliance with company and customer s safety programs.
- Complete training programs from manufacturers, industry associations, and company as required. - Other duties as required or assigned by management.
- Minimum of five years of Crestron, Extron and AMX control system experience.
- Experience conducting site surveys, designing and installing audio visual solutions. - Experience with control systems, video-conferencing, switching hardware, audio DSP setup and calibration.
- Experience using CAD programs and Microsoft Visio.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as: TCP/IP, addressing, firewalls, routers, vlans, and VPN.
- Strong knowledge of ClearOne and Biamp audio systems and DSP s is also preferred.
EDUCATION: Audio Visual Engineer graduate from reputable University
LANGUAGES: Perfect Arabic & English literacy, French is a plus
Job Location: Kuwait
Interested candidates, pls e-mail CV s with personal photo posted on the C.v. and surely don t send in PDF Format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities.