• Assist in the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements.
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements.
• Demonstrate ability to plan and supervise engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
• Not less than 3-4 years of experience,
• Must be in a Senior level,
• Must have an experience in the big four companies,
• Must have certifications like (ESAA, CPA, ACCA, IFRS),
• Excellent command of English,
• Must be with a bachelor degree in Accounting