Vacancy: AutoCAD GIS Specialist
Urgently required for our client in Abu Dhabi
• Diploma in Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Written and Spoken English is essential
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
• experience in similar industry and in the region is preferred
• Support and assist the IDO team in the production, updating and maintenance of drawings using AutoCAD software
• Deliver quality design solutions per the urban planning department manager and urban planners’ directions.
• Utilize knowledge of engineering practices to produce sound technical drawings.
• Develop a data base from relevant drawings, files, and reports to aid as guides in drawing development.
• Drafting technical plans/drawings based on sketches provided by Urban Planning Team such as Master Planning drawings, Urban Design drawings, subdivision Plans, Utilities and Infrastructure drawings.
• Update the CAD files frequently and issue the latest revision drawings
• Provide AutoCAD drawings to the potential investors to enable them establish their technical designs.
• Assist in Development Review for Clients.
• Coordinate and Update GIS Plans accordingly.
• To be responsible for the management, preparation and controlling all drawings to support the IDO team, and assist in the provision of relevant drawings, plans, layouts, data to prospect investors within Kizad.To work as an effective team member of the IDO division to primarily serve and assist the unit’s maaping needs pertaining to CAD and drafting related issues. To coordinate within the IDO division and other departments within the Industrial Zones Unit and companey Units.
Please send your detailed CV, showing your Date of Birth, Nationality & Skype ID, Passport No., to our e-mail address