Bachelor Degree or Two years post-secondary in a Mechanical Engineering will be an advantage
3-5 years experience in Automation & control maintenance
Should be able to performs routine maintenance, installation and integration of various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, integrators, recorders, square root extractors and final drive elements. Make repairs to electrical power, motor and motor control circuits.
• Fault analysis to determine if instrument has failed or if it is a process problem
• Experience with programmable logic controllers, electrical circuits, electrical machinery and human-machine interface
• Calibration of instrumentation utilizing proper test equipment;
• Complete overhaul in shop environment to include component replacements, alignments and calibration to specifications of record;
• Repair of signal transmission facility such as tubing, wiring, etc.;
• Instrumentation to include pneumatic, electronic and digital equipment;
• Fault analysis of hardware relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (110V to 480V 3phase) and common utility / lighting circuits;
Installation of new control circuits, modification of existing instrument/electrical systems as requested, to include design, load and Implementation of new control logic;
• Reads and understands the electrical diagrams and PLC ladder and statements diagrams
• Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• High analytical and statistical capabilities.
• High capability to analyze problems and make decisions.
• Computer Skills.
• Good English language skills