Our client is seeking a talented Automation Engineer, where you will be responsible for the automating and testing of business-critical applications.
You will be joining the number 1 leading group in its sector working across a variety of projects within an ever-expanding technical team. They are constantly developing and releasing new projects to ensure they are the very best in every area.
• At least 5 Years’ Automation testing experience
• Manual Testing skills are mandatory
• Must have proven, hands-on experience working with Selenium, Java, Jenkins and UFT
• Hands on experience on Integration testing with Soap UI skills and XML/XSD interpretation skills
• Proven experience in DevOps and Agile environment
• Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle databases
• Functional test automation tool experience is a plus (ex. Junit, TestNG, Serenity, etc.)
• Experience developing function libraries and generic scripts
• Develop Automation Strategy and Frameworks (TDD, BDD, POM, Keyword etc.) to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
• Create and Maintain Automated Regression Test Packs.
• Resolve Test Code quality feedback issues
• Implementing acceptance tests using Selenium, Jenkins & Java
• Run periodic regression testing, analyze and report test results
• Working continuously with the development and test engineering teams to automate testing
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
• Develop and monitor test metrics and provide timely communication to key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Tax Free Salary
• Relocation Flight
• Private Medical Insurance
• Annual Return Flight
• Holiday and Sick Pay
Please note this is on a 12-month rolling contract basis and is based in Dubai.
Remote working is NOT an option.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then APPLY NOW!