We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated radiator mechanic to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for, inspect, diagnose, repairs, and /or replaces radiators, heaters, water pump, expansion tank and component parts in motor vehicles, including cars, school
buses, trucks, tractors, and other heavy duty equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
01. Repairs radiator including aluminum, copper and plastic and heating systems in automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles.
02. Repairs, removes or replaces radiators, heaters, and expansion tank.
03. Removes radiator from automobile and cleans the core, using rods or boiling water and solvent, or combination of boil out and rod out.
05. Disassembles, repairs, or replaces defective water pump.
06. Replaces faulty thermostats and leaky head gaskets.
08. Flushes radiator with cleaning compound to remove obstructions, such as rust or mineral deposits.
09. Installs new cores, hoses, and pumps.
11. Cleans, tests, and repairs fuel tanks.
12. Solders radiators leaks in core or tanks, using soldering iron or acetylene torch.
13. Inspects and diagnoses heat problems.
14. Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of new materials needed to complete repairs, overhauls, or installations.
15. Operates radiator leak test tanks.
16. Operates a flush and paint booth.
17. Keeps inventory of materials needed, monitors and assists in stock inventory for supplies.
18. May be required to road test vehicles.
19. Performs other tasks as required by the management.
Requirements and Qualifications
01.Read and write English.
02. 3 to 5 years of experience in the repair and overhaul of vehicle radiators (plastic/aluminum) and heaters.
03. A GCC driving licensed is added advantage.
04. Ability to work independently.
05. Ability to work flexible hours or shifts.