The Finance Business Consultant is expected to lead multiple projects with competing deadlines successfully.
Skills & Experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Information Technology
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and one full lifecycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX with a focus in finance and accounting
• Deep business expertise in finance and functional capabilities including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Bank Management, Sales Order, Fixed Assets, Project Costing, and other financial focused areas
• Cross-functional knowledge of other business modules and functional areas including Analytics, Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics), Finance, Professional Services, Service Management, Transportation, CRM, Talent, and Retail is a plus
• Current certification a plus or the ability to obtain after joining within 30 days of employment
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills