• This is a presales and sales enablement role where the individual will be
• Accountable to opportunity generation, pipeline and revenue on Microsoft Azure solutions
• Understands the customer s business and technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and design an effective solution.
• Build relationships with key customers and stakeholders, i.e. Service and Project Manager
• Provide technical skills for support and project engagements
• Responsible to meet/exceed, revenue and margin target
• Provide input to discussions on system availability, capacity, usability, performance & incidents
• Utilize a long-term strategic approach to engage in discussions on roadmaps & service improvement
• Technical proficiency in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure planning.
• Experience designing, deployments, backups, migration, disaster recovery, and other related Azure services.
• Experience automating infrastructure deployments using security best practices.
• Experience in design, migration, security hardening, and supporting of Microsoft Azure.
• Experience designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps, Virtual Networks, and ARM Templates
• Experience designing networking and security solutions.
• Deep understanding of Windows Server 2012 2016, Hyper-V, MS Cluster Server/Multi-vendor Cluster, Active Directory & Azure Active Directory, Internet Explorer, IIS, SQL
• Experience giving presentations to technical and executive audiences, explaining cloud infrastructure solution concepts and benefits
• Experience in IT Sales and Successful management of large-scale, complex deal.
• Bachelors or master s degree or equivalent technical training.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills.
Saudi Nationals preferred.
Information Technology and Services