• Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process.
• Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
• Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
• Ensure that the productivity, quality levels are achieved as per the standards sent for the process.
• Demonstrate ways to improve customer service, increase productivity.
• Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support colleagues on process if needed.
• Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
• Support achievement of team objectives.
• Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
• Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
• Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
• To maintain internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
• Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
• Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
• Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
• Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated.
• Agreed volume of work is handled contributing to the achievement of the unit/department/center performance target.
• Identify and escalate potential show stoppers
• Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
• Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
• Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
• Open, connected and dependable work environment.
• A competitive basic salary and annual discretionary bonus scheme (based on yearly performance and behaviour).
• Medical insurance (MetLife) coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes surgeries, optics and dental.
• A staff rate personal loan.
• Special rates to our staff (e.g. sports club restaurants, hotels, gym and car merchants).
• 5-day work in shift pattern, with night shift allowance provided.
• Progressive career advancement opportunities.
• Transportation provided to all our staff with door to door conditions after 8 pm
• Opportunities for social and sports activities.
• Educational Policy.
• Professional global Career progression.
Our organization offers great facilities such as
• On site Restaurant, vending machines which includes (coffee, tea, different options for Snacks).
• Activities / games area which includes ( Billiard, Ping pong, and baby foot)
• On floor play station room.
• A walking distance Coffee shop.
• We have a dedicated team (Engagement and Culture) focuses on having an engaging, motivating working environment, looksafter the overall employee s experience throughout their journey.
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Banking Consumer Services