- Ensure product availability, quality and freshness.
- Weigh and measures ingredients, using measuring equipment.
- Mixes ingredients to form dough or batter by hand or using electric mixer.
- Rolls and shapes dough, using rolling pin and cuts dough in uniform portions with knife, divider and cookie cutter.
- Molds dough in desired shapes, places dough in greased or floured pans, and trims overlapping edges with knife.
- Mix and cook pie fillings, and pours fillings into pie shells and tops filling with cream.
- Check the production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- Spread or sprinkle toppings on loaves or specialties and places dough in oven, using long-handled paddle (peel).
- Cover filling with top crust; places pies in oven; and adjust drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures.
- Mix ingredients to make icings, decorates cakes and pastries, and blends colors for icings, shaped ornaments, and statuaries.
- Responsible for Cuts, peels, and prepares fruit for pie fillings.
- Follow safety measures in the department and protect equipment's for longer usage.
- Ensure complete uniforms, gloves, hats, aprons, I.D. prior to the start of duty.
- Communicate regularly with the Supervisor on any problems
- Any other related tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- High school, or any related field.
- 3 years' experience management of Bakery department at retail business level related field.
- Any related training.
Industry Type :
FMCG / Foods / Beverages
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk