Vacancy: Barge Coordinator
Urgently required for our client in Abu Dhabi
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 10 years experience in the related field in Oil /Petrochemical industry with strong construction / maintenance background
• English Language proficiency (Verbal and written )
• Basic IT skills.
• As focal point at HQ, his primary responsibility is to coordinate and support all maintenance and construction activities by performed by company barges
• Assists in providing technical support liaising with various supporting departments such as engineering, facility, integrity, procurement, HSE, Marine , finance, contractors etc.
• Coordinate with other discipline engineers for combining all the actions required related engineering issues
• Ensure adequate supply of construction materials. Spare parts, equipment, tools and consumables
• Responsible for ensuring all work scopes and procedures are complied with and executed to approved engineering standards
• Coordination/liaise with contractors and barge team leaders and engineers for engineering and design issues, and to carry out inspection /survey, report on progress, ensure all required data is acquired and properly saved for future use ./ reference and issue status summary report monitor and evaluate contractors work our progress
Please send your detailed CV, showing your Date of Birth, Nationality & Skype ID, Passport No & Expected salary, to our e-mail address