Bar Tender - Hendricks Bar
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options - from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms including 49 suites subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
About the Role:
The Bartender provides hotel guests and servers with quick and efficient beverage service with a complete working knowledge of all products served by the bar.
• Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
• Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the server using the hotel s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest s original order.
• Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
• Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
• Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Impact.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
• High school education or equivalent experience.
• Minimum two years bar-tending or related work in a similar environment.
• Ability to pour, mix, and blend a wide variety, of wines, spirits, and missed drinks.
• Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
Join our Team:
• Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
• Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
• Be recognized for excellence.