• Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36 nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
• Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
• Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest s original order.
• Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, Armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
• Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
• Assist with bar inventory.
• Has a dynamic personality and guest interaction skills.
• Minimum two years of bartending experience in a high end bar.
• Ability to pour, mix and blend a wide variety of wines, spirits and drinks.
• Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.