About the Position
We are looking for Beauty Therapists for our new high end French brand of aesthetic and beauty clinic, Lutetia, based in Dubai Festival City.
The clinic will specialise in innovative and non-invasive treatments of aesthetic medicine and will also offer a wide range of powerful and effective hair restoration treatments.
Particularly sensitive to the expectations of our clientele, the clinic will offer tailored care and personalised support for each patient.
The Beauty Therapists will be responsible for providing skin care services, advice and treatments to patients to improve and enhance the quality and appearance of the skin. You will peform wide range of cosmetic services which include facials, exfoliation, chemical peels, micropigmentation, make up application, color analysis, microdermabrasion, laser, hair removal, and other cosmetic services under the supervision of a licensed doctor.
To be successfully considered for this exciting opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
• Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetics from a nationally accredited institute
• 2+ years post qualification experience as a Beauty/Cosmetic Therapist
• Experience of working in the UAE, UK, Europe, US, Canada, South Africa or Australia is an advantage
• Licensed Beauty and/or Laser Therapist, preferably in the UAE
• Strong experience in facials, hair removal, exfoliation, chemical peels, make up application, color analysis, microdermabrasion, laser and/or other cosmetic services
• Fluency in French, Arabic or other european languages would be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
• Attention to Detail
• Customer focused
• Flexible with working hours
• Team player
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click "apply": Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research