If you are passionate about Sales in the Market Research (Technology Consumer Goods) Industry, then GfK is the place to be.
GfK is looking for a Business Group Manager Technology Consumer Goods (Industry Sales) with excellent account and business management skills within the Technology Consumer Goods Industry.
First preference would be to UAE based candidates and candidates who can join us immediately.
The role is responsible for account and business management of a portfolio of clients and projects in an Industry, owns client relationship based on "one commercial face to client" for A/B Accounts; sell all solutions in portfolio, provides thought leadership into the strategic direction of business unit. The role is responsible for revenue generation/maintenance, overall client satisfaction, relationship management, and delivering exceptional insight and consulting, works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations and requirements and balance them against budget, time and delivery constraints, manages one team effectively and ensures they meet the agreed targets
• Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with A/B Accounts in the region incl. targets and incentive components
• Dedicated key account management includes wider regional responsibility. Proactive managing account to ensure GfK standards are consistently met
• Support the wider regional targets through strategic target setting, sales management and revenue achievement
• Identify account needs (new and existing) to generate interest and leads for GfK portfolio (incl. up-sell and cross-sell)
• Developing a Network of Key Contacts within the Industry through active attendance and contribution to leading events. Acquiring new clients within respective business area.
• Configure off-the-shelf/ branded solutions and lead design process for complex/ bespoke solutions
• Define prices/ discounts based on pre-defined corridors and rate cards
• Develop proposal strategy and create proposal document using proposal library as applicable
• Standalone confident delivery of the presentations to all levels of seniority, answering client questions as a trusted market expert
• Industry expert with full market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling.
• Record, update and maintain CRM data
• Conduct client review and post-mortem analysis and document lessons-learned
• Manages teams of Account Managers and Client Development Executive
Specific to the role
• Enable, promote and sell products to Technology Consumer Goods and translating the needs of the TCG clients
• Liaise actively with the other regional TCG specialists to learn best practice
• Represent GfK towards the TCG portfolio across the MENA(PI) region
• Ensure that GfK captures a proportionate share of the market research spent by the TCG clients through its unique product offering across the company.
• Leverage our existing local knowledge of the TCG and bring that knowledge to the next level as defined in the account planning
• Strategy Implementation: Ensure key messages of Global, Regional and Panel strategy are interpreted, understood and implemented across the respective panel.
• Panel Forecasting: Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for the Panel in the Middle East
• New Clients: Ensure all potential clients are identified, approached and developed to maximize revenue potential of panel.
• Contracts: Handles contract development and negotiation to successful resolution, meeting with GfK standards
• Lead Development: Is responsible for client management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK's penetration into the client's business and enhancing client satisfaction for long term relationships.
• Retention: Through commercial excellence achieves GfK Global Retention targets for a set list of clients