Job Description :
• Design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design, configuration, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
• SAP-Business Intelligence professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP BI solutions including Support and maintain the BusinessObjects 4.2, QlikView, QlikSense, SAS Visual Analytics servers, services, and application suite, Administering security settings on BI Platform, Migrating and maintaining metadata (code, Business Objects universes and reports, SAS Dashboards) within layered deployments including dev, test, stage, and production.
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or withinthe company's on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Responding and resolving customer issues within specified SLA and Work with users on issues related to failed reports, dashboards, and report schedules
• Excellent communication (written and oral), leadership and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor Degree:Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
• Experience Background:Minimum three years of Experience. SAP BI (BO BW)certification is required. has to have completed at least 2 full cycle implementations end to end. basic knowledge of SAP analytics cloud is a plus
• Years of Experience:4-6 Years
• Computer Skills: Excellent in MS office suit
• Language Proficiency:Excellent in Arabic and English (written and spoken)
• Medical Insurance
• Mobile Allowance