• Control of proposal compilation in accordance with quality management procedures and checklists, under the supervision of the Assistant Director Bids and Proposals.
• Proposal design and scheduling in accordance with principles set out in the group s quality documentation; analysis of requirements and establishment of responsive and persuasive document design criteria directed at achieving quality in the solutions offered for ICT and Meg-Projects, and their presentation to customers.
• Supervise support staff work performance and deliverables.
• Able to form matrix teams (internal and external) as required developing and preparing proposals.
• Proposal development and production in accordance with procedures and the principles of good writing, editing and presentation. This accountability will cover:
o Research into solutions to ICT problems
o Writing sections or commissioning experts authors
o Motivate and chase authors as necessary to achieve production timelines
o Sub-editing and proof-checking
o Arranging final authorities sign-offs
o Preparing final versions
o Supervising production and timely proposal delivery to customers
o Provide support of Contract drafting
• Organisation of human and technical resources to meet production targets and submission dates.
• Liaising with pre-sales solution consultants, suppliers, customers, operations, product and account managers, and with Commercial, Legal, Finance and Regulatory groups which contribute to the proposal design and development, to ensure commercial protection for Ooredoo.
• Maintain Bid and Proposal records and produce periodic statistical analysis and updates for senior management. Present status reports as required
Create, review and maintain credibility material. This to include: project descriptions for completed projects or those having reached significant milestones, completion certificates.
• Carry out post submission reviews, recording lessons learnt and recommending process enhancements for continuous improvement.
• Role holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading, and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support.
• Act responsibly in matters of health and safety at work