- Supervise, perform and advise on all tests done in the laboratory.
- Organize purchase orders of equipment's and reagents -Participate in administrative duties of the section as directed by the chairman.
- Responsible to the Consultant in-charge of the section.
- Organize and directs the daily activities of technical staff in the section.
- Supervise the activity and productivity of technical staff in the section in close consultation with the head of the section and the division chief technologist.
- Supervises the work of the technical staff according to the approved test procedures.
- Maintain adequate inventories of expandable supplies and prepare all purchase request.
- Supervise the maintenance of laboratory equipment's.
- Implements and maintains a strict internal and external quality assurance.
- Participates actively in the planning and presentation of continuing education program for laboratory staff assigned to the section as well as university students.
- Evaluate periodically the technical staff and maintain the records.
- Recommend to the head of section selection, transfer, discipline and discharge of personnel assigned to the section.
- Ensure that the safety measures are implemented.
- Prepares statistics of the section when required
- Re-evaluate current practices and procedures as and when required.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.
We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
Living and Working in Qatar:
Qatar is a land of fascinating contrasts. Endless stretches of desert flank modern towns; sleek four-wheel-drive Land Cruisers share the desert roads with lumbering camels; and sophisticated malls exist side-by-side with the traditional souks (traditional Arab open-air marketplaces).
Surrounded by clear, shallow waters on three coasts, Qatar has, as neighbors, Saudi Arabia to the west and the United Arab Emirates to the southeast. Although Qatar is one of the smallest Arab states in the Gulf region, it has a big heart, huge ambitions, and reputation for hospitality that reaches far beyond its borders. Doha has managed to transform itself into a modern city without losing its traditional heritage.
Qatar is rich in oil and gas reserves and has one of the world s highest GDP per capita incomes. The state reinvests much of this wealth in the development of its health education sectors, acknowledging that the country s greatest resource is its people. Qatar may be one of the safest places you will ever visit. The crime rate is extremely low and it is safe to walk out alone, even at night, or to take taxis or buses. You will find residents more than willing to offer directions if you get lost. Qataris are proud of their heritage and the country s achievements, and will be delighted to explain their culture, traditions and history. Adding to Qatar s cultural fabric is the large population of expatriate residents; hence there is a rich multicultural and ethnic flavor in every aspect of daily life.
Sport has played an increasingly important role in Qatar s development, which is bolstered by the number of prestigious international events held annually in the country. The 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 was the largest multi-sport event ever hosted in the region so far. Other notable sports events that have taken place in Qatar are the 2011 AFC Asian Cup Finals, and the Qatar Ladies Tennis Open and Mens Tennis Open are annual events, as is cycling's Tour of Qatar. On December 2nd, 2012, Qatar won its bid to host the 2022 World Cup.