• This managerial position requires strong technical knowledge and field experience with the control and startup of modern Building automation systems. The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of HVAC equipment, sequence of operations and the interactions of the various electrical, mechanical systems and IT systems that are to be controlled. You must have strong managerial skills to build, train and lead a strong team in order continuously improve and be able to challenge the market leaders.
• Program and commission software code for complete HVAC-R system including controller software, GUI and BAS management software.
• Perform Start-up/Commissioning, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective/Unscheduled Maintenance on all BMS related equipment
• Regular follow up on project after handover and provide Preventive Maintenance techniques to ensure efficient operation
• Interprets each project s sequence of operations as provided by the consultant as well as use personal knowledge and experience of HVAC-R control to effectively add to the control sequences.
• Demonstration and training on complete system to customer/ consultant to ensure smooth handover and operation
• Regular training of junior level engineers
• Troubleshoot system faults on various levels including building controllers, control network related issues, BAS software and motor control centers
• Perform consulting services at customer site as well as over the phone
• Work with customers, contractors, service partners, other members of the team, sales Partners, Tech Support, and Project Manager to resolve escalated problems
• Commission controllers, networks and field devices into a complete control system.
• Study BMS drawings, mechanical drawings and P&I diagrams to design a suitable system
• Identifying, calibration and testing of suitable field device components
• Regular updated knowledge on the latest HVAC-R trends and specifications such as those provided by ASHRAE to continuously improve our systems.
• Visits job sites when required for checkout, commissioning and systems programming.
• Attends regularly scheduled project meetings and works closely with project management, engineering, and sales.
• Technical site analysis to resolve customer issues and to perform field service duties on solutions (HVAC, lighting, integrated BMS systems, Energy Efficiency).
• Follows established written standards and procedures for software development, communication and documentation
• , developed in writing by Project Engineering and creates controller code to implement the sequence
• Works with members of the project team and associated contractor personnel to ensure the success of the system commissioning process.
• Provides written documentation for software implementations on projects.
• Provides training, as requested, either on customer site or at our training center. Additional site specific training may be required for particular projects
• Review quality control of hardware installation and review programming through commissioning process for new construction and retrofits
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software issues on installed
• Building Automation and Energy Management Systems
• Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
• Perform software preventative maintenance on installed Building Automation and Energy Management Systems. This includes implementing software patches and updating antivirus solutions
• Create, load, test, and tune system databases
• Create and maintain software documentation including design, structure, code, and compiling processes
• Programming and troubleshooting knowledge of industry standard protocols such as BACnet and MODBUS
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least