, Posted on June 12, 2018
5 Star Ladies Spa & Health Club
Our client is a high-end Salon that also has a Spa and Health Club exclusively for women, targeting luxury /upper middle market and many of their customers are VIP and Royal Ladies.
Their well-established Spa has up to 12 treatment rooms along with Moroccan Bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi, plunge pool, and Hydro bath. We now has an exciting opening for a female Body Therapist to join their Spa team and to work in this wonderful environment.
The Spa's focus is on client service and customer satisfaction and offer the guest experience in Bahrain.
As a Body Therapist you will utilise a wide range of techniques such as pressure, massage and acupuncture as well as herbs and other techniques for clients that are in chronic or acute pain due to strained or overworked muscles.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
* A recognised Massage Qualification
* Qualified Beauty Therapist or Waxing Qualification would be an advantage
* Previous 2 years' experience as a Therapist
* Previous experience working in a spa environment or high end salon
* Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable Spa experience.
* Able to prioritise tasks
* Possesses excellent communication skills in English (verbal/written
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with those colleagues and guests.
* Provides consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
* Relieves bodily aches and pains so as to ensure the body's relaxation
* Assesses the guests' medical history, symptoms and other relevant information before treatment.
* Prepares the massage oil and other equipment
* Applies suitable pressure to the guests to avoid injuries
* Consults with other health practitioners to provide guests with the best therapies available.
* Maintains records of guests' treatments
* Undertakes Waxing and massage treatments
* Performs body wraps, exfoliation and LPG treatments
* Performs eyelash and eyebrow tinting
* Performs Moroccan bath and hydro-bath treatments.
* Carries out treatments according to the Spa's prescribed standards
* Books treatments in a timely manner, ensuring continuity and the smooth running of the Spa's daily/weekly operations.
TAX FREE | Package Details:
* TAX FREE Basic Salary: Up to 350 BD per month = ( 690.00)
* Commission at prevailing rate
* Housing: Company Accommodation can be offered (Sharing Room) in shared flat) or an allowance of BD 25 ( 49.71) is offered if living outside company accommodation.
* Air tickets: To resort to start work and then an Airline ticket to/from country of
* Residence every two years.
* Medical: Private Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance: Company provided
* Vacation: 30 calendar days' vacation per annum
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job