The Boutique Manager is directly responsible for leading the performance, profitability, optimization and development of the 2 boutiques in Dubai Mall in line with the Maison s and the market s global strategy.
He/She is the warrant of the achievement of the business targets on his network by ensuring an exceptional client experience and operational excellence.
As a strong leader, he/she recruits and manages his/her teams in line with the Maison s values and supports talent development for individual careers and collective team performance
He/She supervises and ensures retail marketing, operational reporting, visual merchandising and customer service standards are met in the 2 boutiques.
Scope: 2 boutiques Dubai Mall and Dubai Mall 2, 20 HC
• Define together with the Head of Sales the annual and medium term strategy on your network and actively participate to the Business Plan process.
• Make regular benchmark with competition to control your market share in your area and per boutique and define business opportunities.
• Fix and monitor sales targets and KPI s (defined by the brand) for each and every boutique yearly, by month and by products lines.
• Implement Retail guidelines and tools in your boutiques.
• Develop annual action plans to support the strategy and objectives and implement them in your network.
• Define High Jewellery action plans including participation to international events.
• Make sure the 2 Boutiques has proper assortments and stock and set up corrective actions.
• Establish guidelines to deal with intermediates and third parties (tour guides, concierges ) and control of the budget.
• Control the profitability of your boutiques (P&L) and propose corrective action plans.
• Ensure a proper follow-up and reporting of your network results (sales, KPI s, follow up, missed sales, discount) and propose corrective actions.
Responsible for the coordination of the retail operations for the 2 boutiques:
• Implement guidelines defined by the Brand or Richemont to ensure full compliance with sales, financial and security procedures.
• control all the business aspects and check application of all guidelines (boutique check list, security rules, sales and financial procedures) fixed by HQ and by Richemont.
• Prepare audits and inventories.
• Coordinate with HQ the Mystery shopping operations and make follow up action plans.
• Coordinate with local brand departments for all the merchandising, training, advertising and PR initiatives related to the development of each boutique and retail activity.
• Define CRM objectives together with Head of Sales
• Organize and control of CRM activities within the 2 boutiques.
• Make sure every boutique has a proper data capture and follow up system for clients, prospects, CS and reservations.
• Control of the quality of the data base.
• Allocate stock and consignments between boutiques in accordance with business rules and marketing activities.
• Control the Boutique and staff expenses: discounts, gifts, T&E
• Develop the contract with the differents vendors to ensure smooth operations at the boutique ( water, stationary, maintenance, cleaning etc..)
• Liaise with mall management for any operation issues
• Weekly/ Monthly reporting on boutique results (turnover, KPI s, traffic, discount rates)
• Be proactive and creative in terms of needs or proposal aimed to develop the turnover and the quality of Piaget Customer Service
• Direct Management of the Deputy Boutique Managers
• Evaluate your Deputy Boutique Managers through the annual PMP process, fix his/her objective and KPI s according to HQ/Richemont guidelines and make regular assessment during the year.
• Propose and discuss with the Head of Sales your staff evolution plans in terms of benefits, bonus and career development.
• Control the commissions and incentives paid every month to sales staff and boutique Managers.
• Establish with your Deputy boutique Managers the mapping of your boutique teams (with Insights or other local tools) and make sure you recruit complementary profiles and constitute teams who are able to achieve objectives.
• Recruit together with your Deputy Boutique Manager all sales staff.
• Ensure that staff members are aware and aligned on the Brand s standards (experience, service, sales skills, etc.).
• Coach Deputy Boutique Managers and sales ambassadors on the job through role plays and sales debriefings.
• Ensure sales planning and vacations are made properly in accordance with Business necessities.
• Establish the yearly training plan in coordination with the management
• Develop a Business oriented approach and positive mindset in your network, through regular meetings with Deputy Boutique Manager, exchange with other boutiques.
• Implementation and coordination of training programs to ensure all boutique staff are trained, products knowledge, story telling, procedures, sales technics
• Behave as an Ambassador of the Brand.
• Represent the Brand in different communities,
• Handle with the highest professionalism all customer service and client issues and involve HQ if needed.
• Ensure that brand s Customer Service and Repairs are done timely
• Help Boutique Managers and Assistant Boutique Manager close deals
• Build, manage & supervise the development of a qualitative customer database
• Ensure customer loyalty through brand actions such as events, catalogue mailings, reach out campaigns.
• Promote sales in the boutiques through targeted CRM actions
• Follow-up, analyze & report on the results of all CRM actions done
Bachelor graduated with at least 5 years management retail experience
Technical skills / abilities
• Qualification/ training in watches & jewellery
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Business fluency in English, French/Arabic advantageous
The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
• Leadership and Managerial skills
• Proactive approach and daring mindset
• Ability to delegate tasks and follow up to ensure execution
• Operational skills with hands-on mentality
• Presentable & customer oriented
• People friendly and comfortable dealing with VIP clients and senior management
• Focused, target oriented, & organized
• Attention to detail