Branch Administrator - Bahrain
Administration / Support
Full Time - Permanent
Hourly Rate Bands
• Carry out clerical and administrative duties to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers
• Assist in achieving/exceeding hire and sales targets
• Work safely and adhere to the Company s Health & Safety policy and procedures
• Dealing with visitors, customers, and drivers with courtesy at all times
• Liaising with customers, assisting them with their enquiries in a professional manner
• Liaising with the Company s Sales Representatives as necessary in relation to customer queries
• Processing customer orders and advising of any shortfalls (leading to transfer of stock requirements)
• Updating equipment on the Branch stock computer system promptly and accurately
• Effective use of the Company s other computer systems to support the operation of the Branch
• Co-ordinate with Operations Manager equipment requirements
• As directed by the Operations Manager, place stock requisitions, ensuring that delivery is progressed and equipment booked onto the Branch stock system
• To be familiar with, and comply with, the Company s Operating procedures as specified in its Operational manuals and instruction sheets
• Undertake other administrative duties as required by the Branch Manager
• Be aware of and adhere to the Company s Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Diploma/equivalent in business administration
Depot/branch management qualification
Knowledge & Experience:
Relevant Industry experience
Regional experience in a depot or logistics environment
Experience of working in a multicultural environment
Knowledge and understanding of Safety Systems
Excellent Administrative Skills
Strong drive and commitment to succeed
Well organised and ability to work to tight deadlines
Able to work within, manage and get best out of team of individuals
Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
High sense of personal integrity
Proficient IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Power-point, Outlook
Influential and assertive, able to get views across with conviction and not give way to pressure from others.
Enthusiastic and energetic, promoting a sense of direction and purpose for the team.
Sensitive to the needs of individuals with an innate sense of fairness
Ability to work in small Team environment
Willingness to work irregular hours in order to meet deadlines
About the company
RMD Kwikform provides formwork, falsework and shoring solutions to the global construction industry.
With operations in over 20 countries, RMD Kwikform has the ability to provide a truly local service, backed up by significant international experience.
With a diverse product range, designed to maximise safety, on site effectiveness and lowest in use cost, matched with our engineering excellence, RMD Kwikform provides it s customers with the most effective solution to get the job done.
RMD Kwikform is a business built on people. They are what ensure that RMD Kwikform surpasses customer s expectations time after time. As we rely heavily on the skills of our people to remain successful and continue growing, our people must grow with us, which is why RMD Kwikform is committed to working towards the principles of the Investors in People Standard (IIP) in all of its companies.
For more information on our business and our products, please visit www.rmdkwikform.com
Apply for this job
Email these job details to a friend
Back to search results