Manager will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including supervision and training of staff, product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads Crew Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant including supervising and training employees, opening and closing the store, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift changes, and completing shift summary reports.
• Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of Crew Members.
• Motivates and coaches Crew Members, and assists in the training of new Crew Members.
• Day to day operations with tasks including scheduling, ordering, and team development.
• Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are followed. Ensures the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and grounds maintenance.
• Supports other employees in completing their tasks.
• Maintains fast, accurate service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and ensures that all products are consistent with company standards. Excels in performing all Crew Member tasks including: runner/frontline coordinator, order taker/ dining room attendant, grill operator, sandwich maker, fry station, drinks and cashier.
• Completes other duties as necessary.
Industry Type :
FMCG / Foods / Beverages
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• . 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment is preferred. Proven track record of leadership or managerial skills is preferred.
• This position requires excellent written, verbal and group communication skills. This position also requires the ability to read, analyze, create and interpret general business memos and documents.
• MATH ABILITY: This position requires basic business math skills.
• REASONING ABILITY: This position requires strong problem solving and decision making skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
• COMPUTER SKILLS: This position requires basic computer and internet skills, including computerized business tools such as email and learning management systems.
• SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position requires supervisory responsibilities of crew members, shift leaders, and shift managers.
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position will require long periods of standing on hard surfaces, occasionally in warm temperatures.
• There is also likely to be extensive lifting of supplies and materials and moderate to loud noise. The use of hands and arms to reach for, grasp and manipulate objects is required.
• Finger dexterity may be required for cash register use.
• There will be constant exposure to hot equipment and oil throughout the work day.