Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by the year 2020.
The height of luxury in the heart of Abu Dhabi offering direct access to Al Wahda Mall, it's a shopper's dream come true. Business travelers can look forward to a state-of-the-art business centre. Holidaymakers will appreciate our convenient city-centre location, first-class health club and spa, and 5 dining options led by prominent and experienced chefs. Its 844 rooms offer great views of Abu Dhabi and the nearby attractions. The iconic Qasr Al Hosn, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre are only short drives away.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Source new sales opportunities through converting the below mentioned channels into direct booking channels, through meeting guests upon Arrival and Departure, and lead follow-up and communication. Guests booked OTA, Travel agency & third party channels
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all the properties unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
• Route qualified opportunities for further follow up and communication, until the closure of future bookings.
• Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas
• Research Arrival trends, and identify key players and generate interest
• Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Use effective negotiation skills listing the benefits of booking directly through the hotel channels, and perform show room if needed as a tool for future booking closures.
• Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original meeting through finalization of booking confirmation for each customer she deals with.
• Route any service recovery action to the concerned Leaders, and make sure it s taken care of
• Closely Monitor Accounts Revenue and business production for the specific Accounts and maintain up to date Account & Contact Database in PMS.
• Update the hotel on the negotiation / progress of every business conversion deal and use the technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences
• Provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing on monthly basis.