Responsible for managing the promotional, brand
positioning and sponsorship aspects of the divsion.
closely with Marketing Director and other marketing members to determine the Division's strategy
closely with the graphic designer on daily basis
with the procurement and finance to manage specific requirements and with collateral
departments (Retail, F&B)
Work with partner agencies to develop the strategy,
creative elements and media
• Develop the launch marketing & strategic
budget plan that
includes, online and offline media strategy and activation in relation
to core target markets, channel strategy, IP management, CRM and strategic
• Manage the successful use of the Public
Relations channel to drive brand awareness for the brand across
the region and in India through defined campaigns, online content
seeding and activations.
• Analyse regional insights regarding local
trends, market dynamics, and future product requirements, to shape and
define the strategy for the brand across all markets.
• Deliver regular updates on product
positioning, messaging frameworks and key messages for the brand,
in line with client and customer feedback, market trends, competitive
insight and customer insight.
• Prepare regular executive-level reports on
marketing performance, budget utilization, and strategic recommendations
for marketing investment in post opening phase.
• Manage and deliver the creative and brand
pitches and RFPs.
• Drive the distribution of relevant content to
the database to help ensure ongoing engagement and awareness of the brand.
• Identification new market opportunities and driving
growth for the brand .
• Key point of contact for creation of content
and distribution of internal communications.
• Delivering a positive ROI on all B2C marketing
activities for awareness and brand growth.
• Provide guidance and approvals to the agencies
in their deliverables.
• Proactively interacted with Cluster Sales and
the Revenue team on development and deployment of direct channel
marketing programs that supported acquisition and growth of database.
• Monitor, assess and report the performance of
all marketing campaigns by analysing key performance indicators in order
to ensure visibility on their return on investment.
• Work directly with sales & revenue
colleagues to develop direct marketing initiatives that measurably
impact revenue and drive incremental revenue.
• Manage weekly meetings with the operations
teams for marketing opportunities as well continuation of B2C
• Work with the digital agency to develop
innovative and profitable digital marketing strategies.
• Ensure effective management of colleagues
within the marketing, communications and public relations function,
through skill development, cross functional roles and training.
degree in Business
Management / Marketing or relevant
Min. 6 years of experience in
Sales and Marketing department (similar function or responsibilities)
that contains examples of Sales Promo, POS, Packaging, Events, Print and
Promotions background with successful
and detailed oriented
Motivated, enthusiastic and
has a positive attitude to work
Proactive and seeks to make
Background in Hotel/resort