• Supervision of Subordinates
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the Marketing section activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
• Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
• Recommend improvements to policy and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of Marketing activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
• Day-To-Day Operations
• Supervises the day-to-day operations of Marketing to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
• Day to day sales monitor and follow up to ensure sales target is met.
• Assist in setting strategy, conducting volume forecasting and financial analysis for brand.
• Prepare implement and manage media plans and budget to ensure maximum efficient exposure of the brand.
• Constant supplier negotiations & media rationalization to raise the ROI of media spending.
• Promotional Projects
• Develop packaging artwork and lead promotion projects from design to execution as per brand strategy.
• Conduct pricing analysis and recommend actions.
• Data Gathering & Analyzing
• Gather & analyze data (quantitative and qualitative) and competitor Reports and come up with sound actions & conclusions.
• Constant brand analysis of brand performance & recommending way forward to ensure is delivering on the KPIS assigned to it.
• Analyze brand strategy effectives as per market data and recommend way forward accordingly
• Continuous Improvement
• Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account international best practice , improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports of (Budget reporting, Retails Audit, Project update, Brand health tracker) to meet Savola and department requirements, policies and standards.
• Prepare annual brand business Plan.
• Health, Safety & Environment
• Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Related Assignments
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
• Periodic travel to regions/countries of operations to ensure brand is delivering its KPIs.
• Traveling to suppliers to supervise delivery of project as per standard and objectives assigned (If required)
Qualifications, Expereicne and Skills
• Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or relevant field .
• Language: English & Arabic.
• Skills: Excellent Windows & MS Office knowledge. Good technical knowledge of marketing research tools, Good knowledge in Sales fundamentals, Strong analytical skills.
• Experience: 4 7 years relevant experience.
• Problem Solving
• Customer Focus
• Team Work
• Business Acumen
• Planning & Organizing
• Managing Others
• Decision Making
• Strategic Marketing
• Product/Brands Management
• Measuring and Maximizing Marketing ROI
• Innovation Skills
• Marketing Fundamentals