We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
• Customer Issue handling
• Handling of dedicated support
• Software Update Management (SUM) handling
• Remote Service Gateway (RSG) mentoring
• Education: (BSC in Engineering or Equivalent)
• Min years of experience: (5 Minimum years of experience)
• Domain experience: - Billing BSCS nodes (Billing, Rating, Payments, CX, SOI components & provisioning) preferred (IX-collection, CBIO, ECM & EOC knowledge) Negotiation & argumentation skills
• Planning & organizing skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Presentation & communication skill
• Working with people
• Applying expertise & technology