When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
Outstanding value to markets and clients
Commitment to each other
Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as an Business Analyst in Client Acceptance, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Follow established KYC/AML processes for new and existing clients/vendors in line with relevant Deloitte Global and local policies, undertake due diligence and to raise any concerns to the quality risk representative/management.
• Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
• Assist with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and consistently communicate with teams regarding compliance-related functions and investigative responsibilities
• Engage with key stakeholders of the firm, including other Deloitte offices to build solid relationships, improve processes, share knowledge and develop a compliance culture
• Communicate compliance analysis and findings to management and staff, and to other members of the business.
• To identify any client/engagement related risks and escalate any issues to the quality risk representative.
Perform ad-hoc tasks as required such as
• Support the Middle East conflict check team in updating the appropriate status for all tax engagements/business relationships that are live on the system.
• Facilitate search on the independence status of the clients to help identify conflicts or independence-related concerns on monthly basis.
• Proactively manage the centralized KYC mailbox and respond to queries accurately, efficiently and promptly.
Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Bachelor s degree in Business or any related field
MBA or equivalent is a plus
0 - 1 years of experience in a reputable company.
Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Excellent business writing skills.
Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-166616-AI