The candidate must have expertise that covers the related responsibilities:
• Responsible for understanding current systems & their functional capabilities, performing business requirement and gap analysis for strategic initiatives, identifying and evaluating solution alternatives.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• The ideal candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
• Hands-on experience with UML and BPMN.
• Knowledge of SOA and web services is a plus.
• Experience in business processing re-engineering and business process improvement
• Fluent in both English & Arabic
• CBAP certification is desirable
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 6,700+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com