Participate in the development and implementation of JHAH business operating performance and conduct regular performance analysis reviews to ensure the organization goals are properly monitored and reported.
May assist in coordinating business operating plans, budget and resources as needed by the Organization.
Perform a variety of professional and administrative support functions in the areas of budgets, accountability, cost analysis, performance indices, survey analysis, planning, and reporting activities, and relevant business programs.
The Business Analyst is involved in preparing reports, presenting results and solutions, providing analysis of business activities, and performing studies as required. He/she is also involved in the preparation and consolidation of the business and operating plans, and accountability reports and activities.
Internal: Daily with Team lead and team members, divisions and departments staff to coordinate activities and develop data.
External: contacts with other organizations for reporting requirements
Principal duties include but not limited to the following:
• Prepare routine and special reports for review and approval
• Conduct studies as required
• Develop and maintain statistical reports
• Assist organizations in keeping operations, manpower, and financial budgets within established standards.
• Assist in preparing departmental reports such as business plans, accountability reports and related reports for management review and endorsement.
• Develop cost control measures to meet schedule and program objectives.
• Assist in the preparation of charts, graphs, and organizes relevant statistics
• Provide analyses and summaries as assigned and present findings
• Conduct period audits or operational reviews compiling and reporting statistics.
• Present results and proposing solutions.
• Maintain records and statistical data
• Consolidate input of business units and key performance indicators (KPIs) within the Business Operating Plan
• Coordinate collation and analysis for management reports
• Assist in formulation of strategies for enhancing organizational performance.
• Perform other duties as directed and required.
Bachelor degree in related field (Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Statistics)
Minimum 5 years experience in related activities.
Certifications/Other requirements as applicable
• Ability to perform statistical analysis
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to produce reliable, accurate, and complete work
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to meet set timelines
• Have working knowledge of applicable systems and programs
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent presentation skills