• To Collect and interpret data, Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
and analyse results to report back to the relevant members of the business unit.
Working alongside the Business Development Manager and the Maritime Commercial Team to establish their needs and strategic objectives.
• Define new data collection and analysis processes to Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data.
• Serve as a thought leader for business processes, developing forward-thinking strategies and processes that promote business expansion, increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
• Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels.
• Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of the development.
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., Commercial, finance, procurement, strategy and compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
• Evaluate, analyse, and communicate business requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties.
• Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
• Conduct daily systems analytics to maximise effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimised systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities. Understand the company’s strategic goals and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.