Who we are ?
We are more than 2800 people in more than 15 countries and 4 continents.
Our DNA? Innovation and entrepreneurship.
We help companies in France and abroad in the development and dissemination of the digital experience to strengthen the commitment of their customers, boost their sales and customer engagement. We are present in France, Tunisia, Brazil, Colombia, China, Singapore, with a strong focus in the Middle East.
Keyrus Digital Commerce is involved in projects with high added value to increase organization performance and competitiveness and facilitate and accelerate their digital transformation.
To be closer to the demands of its customers, Keyrus strengthens its project activity around E-Commerce. We support companies in France and abroad in the development and dissemination of the digital experience to strengthen the commitment of their customers and boost their sales.
Keyrus Digital Commerce is now seeking a Business Analyst to define and analyze the needs of our customers, to drive the design and implementation of the SAP Hybris solution.
• You will define and analyze the customer requirements: Analyze, structure and organize business needs, Customer digital roadmap
• You Drive GAP-analysis, business process design, roadmap planning and Proof of Concepts definition
• You are responsible for deadlines, quality and estimates of the framing phasing
• You create detailed requirements specifications
• You are responsible for the customer solution, you work closely with the technical team
• You ensure the quality of the project by working in close collaboration with the QA team
• You manage, accompany and execute customer training
• You are responsible for the effective implementation and the success of the projects
• You participate in the pre-sale process and development of offers
Driven by the desire to work actively for the development of Keyrus Digital Commerce, your business expertise, leadership skills and team coordination allow you to respond to strategic issues as well as the customer functional needs.
You have a relevant 5 years experience, minimum.
You master one or more digital business platforms such as SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, IBM, Oracle, Intershop.
You know how to adapt to meet the requirements of the company's contractual commitments.
You are able to quickly evolve in a challenging environment.
You have a high studies diploma (engineering school or commerce university).
Fluency in English is necessary.