OPPORTUNITY FOR SAUDI NATIONAL ONLY - BASED IN RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA
This Business analysis position aims at providing insights to the business based on strong analytical skills and different skills from existing ones. Intellectual agility is expected, no previous experience pharma.
KEY RESULTS/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Build dashboard and ad hoc Analysis
• Collect market, Sales and Stocks data and interpret trends / patterns and develop predictive analyses
• Coordinate portfolio, budget, forecasts, developing variance explanations and accurate annual forecasting
• Setup the dashboards.
• Recommend possible solutions based on the analysis outcomes.
• Analyze present information and get it presentable for all financial, commercial and operational meetings.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Educational background to be a University degree in engineering or relevant scientific diploma.
• Excellent knowledge of Office Suite is mandatory (Excel, Power-point) and statistical analysis tool expertise is an extra asset.
• Previous experience within data management and dashboard creation is a plus.
• Languages: Arabic, English fluent required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• INTERNAL close contact with: Trade and Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Business Units Heads, Brand Managers, etc.. to understand and analyze customer and product requirements.
Behavioral and LEAD-competencies
• Cooperate Transversely - Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• Act for Change within project matrix - Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working challenging the status quo.
• More specifically key sets of competencies required for this role:
Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
Strong ethics and decision-making skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.