Our Client is one of the world s largest banking and financial services organisations is looking for Riyadh branch Business Banking Relationship Manager - Saudi Nationality Only.
• Act as Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards Grow sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers.
• Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and bank interests within the bounds of prudent banking.
• Proactively develop effective strategies to manage relationships, both existing and new, by anticipating customer needs and providing superior quality services resulting in increased wallet share.
• Keep up-to-date on knowledge of client international and domestic strategy, capabilities and policies.
• Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
• Align to MTO and Area Operating Targets defined by the Group (Revenue, RoRWA etc.)
• Increase profitability, relationship depth while minimizing risk.
• Generate cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas IBC, whichever appropriate.
• Work with product partners (such as GLCM, GTRF, Insurance)to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions.
• Build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business
Customers / Stakeholders :
• Put customers first in all that we do and develop/increase connectivity.
• Own customer engagement; ensure service excellence at all times, for all aspects of any customer, prospect or professional s interaction with the client.
• Optimise the potential value and profitability of existing relationships by assisting in the delivery of solutions, products and services appropriate to meet customer need and to improve customer engagement.
• Be an ambassador for the client and develop the bank s profile in the local business community.
• Take a proactive approach to client planning collaborating effectively with products partners and colleagues to assess customer needs and delivering appropriate solutions.
• Work in partnership with colleagues across the client network to deliver exceptional standards and quality of service.
• Ensure fairness in all aspects of strategy, product design & delivery, sales processes, customer literature & correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling.
• Establish an interactive dialogue process with Risk Management teams in order to build a sustainable asset growth.
• Participate in internal and external business events, road shows and seminars as required by the business.
• Enhance the Bank s image in the marketplace to build key relationships with third parties ,job requirements
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of the Business Banking products and services.
• Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of products and services.
• Proven analytical ability, with experience of credit or relationship management.
• Proven level of business acumen and commercial awareness including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues.