Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. It is expected that Sales/leasing executive shall handle the complete sales cycle of generating leads, attending to inquiries, submitting proposals, closing high value deals and closely working with the finance, operations, maintenance, contracts division and the management for each sales activity
1. It is expected to do a research, analyze the growth prospects and forecast the opportunities on a regular basis, He needs to build relationships and establish contacts with the prospects and act as a consultant in designing a complete solution for labor camp accommodation and other services the company has to offer.
2. The suitable candidate must identify prospects, make sales and maintain own base of clients as well as manage the relationships with them.
3. Must have the ability to meet and exceed the set KPI’s by the management, selling services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
4. The sales executive shall be the point of contact for all sorts of inquiries, upsell, cross sell and other sales, service related inquiries and opportunities within his own pool of clients.
5. Identifies business opportunities by listing the prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and meeting the right person to penetrate the decision maker to successfully close the deal.
6. He shall arrange regular meetings visiting potential clients weekly and track the progress of the inquiries and leads at each stage to evaluate and plan the business opportunities ahead at regular intervals.
7. All the inquires and leads shall be updated on the Leasing ERP software and maintains all the communication, follow-ups and coordination with potential clients on the system, additionally they will keep a track of occupancy and maintenance related matters on the BMS (Building management software)
8. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and sharing it with the line manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
9. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements to the management.
10. Sales and leasing Executive shall be responsible to generate enquiries and bring in new business under the following services in which the company operates:
a) Recruitment (Labor supply)
b) Facility management
d) Property management
Sales Executive Skills:
• Lead Generation.
• Estimation Quoting.
• Bilingual (English/Arabic) shall be an added advantage.
• Excellent reading writing and speaking skills in English.
• Ability to draft an agreement and analyze the terms & conditions of business.
• Experience in Market research & MIS Reporting.
• Thorough understanding of marketing techniques.
• Must have an own car with a valid UAE driving license.
• Thorough working knowledge on MS word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Leasing & facility management expertise in UAE mandatory.
• Relationship management.
1. A Graduate / Diploma holder with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of UAE sales experience.
2. Preferably in sales and leasing of labor accommodation, facility management, property sales & leasing and other type of similar service industry.