As the world leader in GIS technology, Esri's mapping and spatial analytics software helps our customers solve problems across all sectors of business and government. Our Professional Services Division is the consulting and implementation arm of the company. We break ground in new markets, push the technology envelope, and ultimately deliver transformational solutions to high profile clients worldwide. The Professional Services organization is comprised of nearly 700 talented business and technical professionals who strive everyday to help our users be successful.
You will be a key driver for growth of Professional Services business through application of your enterprise technology knowledge and executive engagement experience in support key customers across a range of industries in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.This role involves global leadership with significant connections with our global business development team, multi-national distributor network, and leadership within Professional Services.
• Partner with software sales executives to capture and close professional services business opportunities within the region. Including contributing to development and implementation of account plans, business capture strategies, engagement approaches and customer value propositions
• Undertake executive-level consulting engagements with targeted enterprise customers to define geospatial strategies to support their business, organization and operational objectives
• Establish, develop, and manage key executive level relationships with colleagues, distributors and Partners to support the effective execution of Professional Services engagements
• Drive the qualify, develop, propose and close process for a broad range of services, programs, and solutions with targeted enterprise account opportunities
• Lead and manage multiple engagements simultaneously from a business portfolio and customer relationship perspective
• Prepare and present high-quality proposals, presentations and reports