Manager “ Education Vertical is charged with a business line contribution. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a strong track record selling technology solutions into the Education Sector. This extends from the very foundation of understanding the marketing needs for schools and Universities in the Middle East region, thorough understanding of the competitors in the Education sector, strong knowledge of technology in the education domain. The individual will also be responsible for owning the entire business cycle by defining market requirements, customizing to the target industry, owning product strategy, vision/roadmap, positioning, priority-setting, and tactical execution. The roleÃ¢Â€Â™s prime objective will be to maximize sales revenues, market share, and profit margin.
Duties / Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing revenue streams and profitability through a combination of new business, account development and account management activities primarily into the Education vertical.
- Achieve sales plan/targets in accord with the companyÃ¢Â€Â™s strategic business objectives
- Manage customer relationships and influence customersÃ¢Â€Â™ requirements specifications
- Analyze the requirements and processes for target universities and established institutions, and develop solutions in cooperation with the internal specialist and experts or external partners.
- Responsibility for the entire Sales and Marketing process for the Education Sector, from account planning, new solution presentations, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- MBA is an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Overall 10 years and above experience in the industry
- The most recent 3-4 years focused on the Education domain
- Solid experience in managing relationships with clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and sales-focused to help expand the client relationship. Above all, you are responsible for hitting your targets.
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet software and presentation software.
- Strong knowledge of the education industry.
- Ability to quickly establish deep credibility with technical and senior audiences
- Sharp intellect, coupled with sound judgment & decision making
- Proven business management skills (market/competitive analysis, product requirements definition, customer interaction, credibility with software technology)
- Ability to assimilate huge amounts of information Ã¢Â€Â“ feedback from clients, quantitative data, research reports, market trends and statistics
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial and take-charge attitude