As Business Development Manager with B&S Köpcke Global Supply B.V. your (initial) focus will be on the Remote Industrial Catering (Oil & Gas, Mining and Construction Projects) market being responsible for leading and directing the Company’s efforts for capturing new business within the Food & Beverages segment. The Business Development Manager will assist in identifying, qualifying, and positioning B&S Köpcke Global Supply B.V. as Food and Beverage supplier of choice for opportunities which align with our core capabilities and targeted growth. Day to day duties involve capturing new business, establishing relationships with prospects and key decision makers, qualifying and ranking opportunities, developing supply programs and strategies and ensuring companies’ added value for the client on a sustainable basis.
Responsible to Support Corporate Strategy by delivering:
- Market Analysis including macro factors, market size projections, specific customer/client needs, competitive landscape and clients’ compatibility with our core values and strengths;
- Development of Strategy on a market, product category, local or client level;
- Determine the most likely requirements to successfully win an opportunity to include development and articulation of the solutions required, win strategies, themes and discriminators;
- Conducts negotiations, agree and set the objectives and commercial terms;
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing and presenting companies’ capabilities overviews, highlighting companies core strengths and educating existing clients and prospects on the possibilities B&S Köpcke Global Supply B.V. has to offer. Being able to translate corporates’ strengths into (new) opportunities for the client.
- A keen eye for identifying and being able to react (unexpected) ad-hoc needs in the market.
- A strong understanding for risk management, including full commitment to a rigid “Know Your Customer Procedure”, continues monitoring of outstanding payments and goods in transit, and monitoring the potential impact of changing market circumstances on our business.
- Providing regular management information reports, highlighting market developments, progress on client level, faced challenges and risk and (new) opportunities.