Business Development Manager with min 5yrs UAE Experience in Construction/MEP
• Formulate marketing strategies and takes responsibility for implementing them. Keep track of market intelligence within chemical, petrochemical, power and energy, utilities, buildings and infrastructure industries and Middle East countries with respect to market development, projects, competitive activity, customers, etc.
• Manage and evaluate the performance of his/her team
• Responsible to distribute leads and prepares BD reports
• Screen, evaluate and identify potential project information by analyzing company market strategies, clients’ background, project requirements, capabilities, and financials.
• Manage the tendering process and present relevant project proposals.
• Proven experience in obtaining EPC contracts.
• BD experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the engineering and construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships in Middle East countries.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (Engineering, Project Management, Business administration and relevant filed).
Adept in scheduling/planning and tracking of progress.
• Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision-makers of relevant clients For Construction/ MEP Company