Role and Responsibilities
• Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
• Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
• Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
• Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negotiates, structures and closes deals that meet customer expectations and FIS s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
• Meets sales goals and objectives.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
UAE Connects Someone who ideally has some connection in the UAE market. More so with the UAE banking fraternity. Payments & Security Business It will be ideal if the person understands the payments business. This is not a must. End of the day, it is the entrepreneurial skills of the individual that are much more important than the knowledge / subject matter expertise. Extremely structured and Process Oriented Given the nature of our business, there is a lot of process for all sorts of approvals from legal, finance, tax, management and the individual should have the rigors of working closely internally within a large MNC like FIS and externally. Hungry Salesperson This is the MOST important denominator from our perspective. Someone who is keen to win is the most important quality that I am seeking. Vision and Foresight This role should also be able to read market trends and present himself/herself as a thought leader to the client. FIS has a lot of offer in terms of technologies and some of them are embedded in our US / EMEA markets. If he/she has the right attitude and hunger coupled with the intelligence to join the dots of the customer requirements with our strengths, we can quickly win.
Win on Relationship and not price We seldom move away from a transaction based on price. But the person should can win on value of the brand, the offering than on price.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor s 500 Index.