SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science, innovation, rigor and commitment to proving business outcomes make us a trusted partner to organizations across the globe. SHL helps our customers win, and we need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact. More at shl.com.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Riyadh office to focus on growing our client base. If you have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will also target top executives of potential companies, and drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, reaping the rewards of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact
• Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
• Build new business across the Middle East territory, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-SHL corporations.
• Turn potential clients into active accounts through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these clients to the account manager team.
• Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the solutions value proposition and diagnosing the prospective clients business needs.
• Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
We are looking for a BDM with the following qualifications
• Significant successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies, preferably experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
• Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
• Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
• Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
• Solid understanding of business concepts and dynamics for large national and international corporations
• Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor s degree required
• Fluent/native language skills in English and Arabic
• Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions.
• A strong networker with negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple commercial processes, forecast with precision and identify challenges to a positive commercial outcome
• Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
• Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable
• The ability to build business relationships at a senior level
• Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of SHL are brought to bear in serving our clients
What SHL Can Offer You
• Competitive base salary plus generous incentive compensation
• Formal paid training and on-boarding program
• Full benefits package
• The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives